- New York, NY
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Cassie Hunter
AQUENT is supporting a global beauty brand in their search for an Ecommerce Merchandise Assistant! This is a long-term FT Freelance role based in NYC with subsidized health benefits!
Summary: Support eCommerce retailer partners (Amazon) with site merchandising and marketing initiatives.
Role & Responsibility:
- Work with brands and eCommerce Manager to maintain product catalogs, new product launches and promotional calendars. Collect, track and communicate required information.
- Brief and route design assets required for product and content updates.
- Manage process of product additions from supply chain to live site, coordinating with inventory management and supply chain teams to execute new launches and promotions
- Track weekly POs and inventory.
- Track and maintain promotional codes with business rules.
- Manage discontinuation process with supply chain team.
- Data Management, Site Merchandising & Quality Control - Ensure products are set-up in appropriate categories with correct images, titles and descriptions.
- Assist in requesting & tracking monthly assets from brand partners
- Support maintenance of e-Commerce site related activities as specified by the E-Commerce Merchandisers. Including, but not limited to:
Product pages, Monthly promotions, Site navigation/categorization, Site landing pages & article pages, reporting & analytics
Experience & Skills Required:
- College degree required
- 3+ years of experience in Ecommerce Merchandising (experience with Amazon a plus).
- Strong attention to detail & organizational skills
- Strong communication skills to liaison with a variety of stakeholders
- Must demonstrate ability to track the status of projects across multiple departments/teams.
- Ideal candidate shows ability to manage complexity
A major beauty brand, but you will be employed by AQUENT. Working with AQUENT gives you access to some pretty cool things:
1. You're paid weekly with the option for direct deposit Subsidized Health/Vision/Dental (including term life and LTD) benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk). Learn more about our awesome benefits here: https://aquent.com/our-dna/healthcare
2. Access to Fidelity 401(k)
3. Access to the Flexible Spending Account Program (pre-tax payment toward commuter passes, etc.)
4. Talent Rewards Program (we pay cash for referrals!)
5. Aquent Support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations. We're also there to help you find new opportunities when you're finishing up your current role.
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.