This global coffee company is looking for a talented Marketing Manager Associate who can support product and menu configuration in our Mobile Order & Pay platform. As a part of our world class Marketing Operations team, this role will bring products to life for users of our mobile apps, website and delivery services. An ideal candidate will have progressive experience with content management and eCommerce, with a knack for creating great digital customer experiences. Project management experience and attention to detail will contribute to success in this role. 2-3 years experience minimum.
• The Mobile Order and Pay team is backfilling for a partner on leave
• This CW will assist another member so that they can focus and steer the project
• This team is looking for a CW to assist with some of the operational, data entry, program ownership work
• Communication with cross-functional teams
• There will be a ramp up period up front, then heads down
• Sole team that manages the publishing and execution for enterprise wide for Starbucks
• Operating well at scale – put things in front of the customer at volume
• Strategically a pretty key team that is continuing to grow
• Service and meet our customers in the digital space
• Works cross-functionally, collaborating closely with creative, technology teams, business partners and Marketing Operations.
• Reviewing and QAing to ensure assets are correct and working with cross-functional teams to manage the overall process of getting a campaign/offer out the door.
• Importing data from one system into another and configuring a product, then check that the test version of the app meets the QA checklist
• Helps manage coordination of marketing campaigns from brief to deployment.
• Responsible for coordination and management of internal reviews and QA/testing of deliverables
• Serves as quality control to ensure tests are accurate prior to deployment, legal requirements and brand standards are met, and the defined user experience is correct
• Supports manager to establish and maintain processes to ensure effective and timely development and execution of campaigns within defined budgets
• Potential for extension
• The team operates; weekly stand with team, then weekly 1 on 1’s
• Ultimately this contributor will be measured on how quickly they ramp up
• Experience setting up products for purchasing online would be applicable
• This is a pretty tactical role, so folks with more strategy experience would not be a good fit
• 3-5 years prior experience supporting direct-to-customer digital marketing communications within a corporate or agency environment; 1-3 years email marketing experience strongly preferred
• Excellent project management, problem solving and organizational skills.
• Strong attention to detail and expertise in managing and prioritizing multiple projects/campaigns in a fast-paced, nimble yet deadline-driven environment
• Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills; enthusiasm and ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team with capacity to build new and efficient approaches through industriousness and adaptability
• Strong analytical skills; comfortable distilling data into insights/optimization opportunities
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent related work experience
TOP 3 MUST-HAVE SKILLS:
1 Must be familiar with content management systems
2 QA – attention to detail
3 Excellent communication and relationship skills; present ideas clearly and concisely, both in writing and in person