- Mettawa, IL
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Kate Gottfried
The Global Care (AC) Digital Initiatives Senior Manager will be responsible for successfully leading the development and implementation of the Companion Platform to support pipeline launches. This 12-month assignment will report to the Client's Care Global Senior Manager for Strategic Initiatives.
• Develop, communicate and oversee the flawless design, development, approval and execution of the Companion Platform for the client's Care Pipeline Products.
• Work with pioneer affiliates to co-create the Companion Platform solution to develop a global white label product ready for localization by all affiliates.
• Oversee agency relationship, budget and contract management, internal meetings and output.
• Regular reporting of project status to internal stakeholders including global and area brand teams, affiliate Care leads and Medical/Legal/OEC/Regulatory approval teams.
• Working closely with the Care and BTS teams, align Companion Platform project timelines, priorities and dependencies with other digital projects
• Develop a comprehensive communication plan for the launch of Companion with internal and external stakeholders
• Work closely and foster relationships to influence a cross-TA, cross-functional, cross-geographic team operating in a matrix environment that does not report directly to the Commercial Lead.
• Work closely from Inputs of the patient journeys and experience maps, to integrate the Companion Platform in affiliate programs.
• Work within the Data collection strategy.
• Provide training to affiliates on how to evolve their current digital channels strategy.
• Determine how to optimally measure success of implementing Companion Platforms
• 5 years’ experience in pharmaceutical marketing
• Proven experience in leading development of digital solutions
• Ability to lead in a matrix environment
• Ability to influence others at all levels within the organization
• Proven leadership skills
• Strong commercial experience and proven execution
• Understands complex environment and the ability to drive the development of long term and short term strategies
• Ability to translate strategies into actionable and realistic engagement plans in alignment with brand strategies.
• Ability to prioritize decisions and activities to ensure efficient use of resource and address critical issues.
• Ability to openly exchange of ideas and collaborate cross-functionally
• Ability to challenge status quo and think at a higher strategic level
• Ability to coordinate different strategic and operational actions
• Ability to monitor results and develop, propose and implement action plans
• Ability to adapt and drive change leadership