- McLean, VA 22102
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Chelsea Caudill
We are seeking a UX Designer to become an integral part of our team! You will design AMAZING digital marketing products & experiences...but that's not all! You will work on various aspects of an experience + delivery of those products / services.
As a design strategist on this team, you’ll lead design initiatives at the intersection of digital and physical experiences. You will design the entire service, including the back-of-house systems and processes to deliver great experiences. Outlining experiences through delivery / full experience design which includes: Gathering insights, concepts that are high-level, thinking through how the solution is going to work / look, out-lining journey, mapping key features.
Our team is focused on human experiences, reimagining the services and interactions we offer at our branches and physical spaces. We are a humble but driven team that cares deeply about our customers and our colleagues.
- Create functional and appealing product designs
- Use a range of methodologies like design research, service blueprinting, collaborative work session design and facilitation, rapid prototyping, and frameworking for both digital and physical user experiences
- Combine artistic talent with product and marketing research
- Work with clients to refine designs and secure final approval for production
- Collaborate with fellow designers and managers
- At least 3 years of experience in design strategy or service design, human-centered design, design thinking tools and methods, or related field
- Familiarity with production processes and materials
- Service design experience
- Strong presentation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
This client puts its money where its mouth is. As a leading financial services and tech company, they’re constantly pushing the envelope to adapt and stay ahead of trends - whether it’s trends in financial products or in the way they treat their customers. Our client sets the bar in customer experience.
Our Talent are working with “best-in-class” global marketing teams on omni-channel campaigns, leveraging innovative technologies to drive customer engagement. AQUENT Talent work alongside full-time employees presenting ideas to stakeholders and influencing business decisions every day.
You’ll be pushed to bring thoughtful creative and marketing ideas to the table
You’ll be collaborating in an Agile environment to deliver purposeful projects
You’ll be working with a global brand - meeting customers where they live by leveraging AI, ML and VR