- Santa Clara, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Carin Wallace
Housing and Registration Event Manager:
We are looking for a dynamic, innovative, and experienced individual to manage our Event Registration, Housing and Travel, experience design and delivery. Someone to work in partnership with the Event leads and, external agencies, and to lead the process from ideation to execution, from creative design to project management.
What you get to do in this role:
The Housing, Registration, and Travel Event Manager is responsible for the planning, oversight and execution of event registration, housing, and travel programs for strategic company events – including, our annual conference, Sales Kick off and global roadshow events. In this role, you will work both internally and with our agencies, to deliver best in class registration and housing experiences for our attendees.
- Drive the registration process and requirements for strategic events, which includes registration experiences, path and badging for a variety of attendee types and housing needs.
- Determine the requirements for and, manage agency registration and housing Call Center services provided by our external event management company.
- Oversee and drive the registration vendor to an agreed timeline to create, test, and implement event registration websites.
- Working with Event Marketing Communications, identify registration, housing and travel communication needs by attendee type and act as the subject matter expert for development of internal tools, or content reviews on these topics.
- Primary point of contact for attendee registration and housing questions for employees and event management agency.
- Manage and report on employee attendance qualification, attendance and guidelines for registration, housing and arrival/departure travel.
- Provide registration reports and tracking to key stakeholders internally.
- Assist in the on-site execution for registration and housing across event programs.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining any registration, housing and travel tools and assets required for both internal and external audiences.
- Working with our event management company, track cost, and room blocks pickup/drop off, suite/amenity allocations, monitor attrition, and support all content needs for housing portal, registration web pages and email confirmations.
- In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Minimum 7 years successful event registration, travel and housing management experience, in a B2B, high-tech, fast-paced environment for complex 10,000+ attendee sized events across different attendee types.
- Corporate conference and Sales event experience is essential. We are not looking for tradeshow event experience for this role.
- Experience using industry standard event registration systems (RainFocus, Lanyon, Access, C-Vent) and working with technical teams to define business requirements.
- Experience with web-based applications that automate group housing management and reservation processing.
- Creative thinker, open to idea exploration with strong problem solving.
- Analytical, and results orientated.
- Self-starter, with excellent execution track record.
- Must thrive on teamwork, being a strong team player.
- Must be able to juggle multiple-programs simultaneously, working within agreed deadlines and budgets.
- Ability to build over optimize in terms of process, systems and program development.
- Excellent and clear communication and writing skills a requirement.
#1 on Forbes World’s Most Innovative Companies list for 2018 and #3 on Fortune Magazine’s Future 50 list, this American cloud computing company delivers digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity.
They believe work matters. It’s where we spend a third of our lives. And they're dedicated to making the workplaces of today and tomorrow better for everyone. That’s why they put people at the heart of everything they do, with a cloud-based platform and solutions that deliver digital experiences to help people do their best work.
Please ensure full legal name is on resume.