- North Wales
- Job Terms:
- Salaried with Comprehensive Benefits
- Posted By:
- Elizabeth Bennett
Leverage your expertise in modular content management and pharmaceutical marketing in this high impact role at the leading edge of content transformation.
The Director, Content Automation Strategy & Operations will provide overall program leadership of the Content Automation (CA) initiative built to support our global pharmaceutical client. The Director will oversee a combined team of Content Stewards, Design Stewards, and Project Managers, as well as hold primary accountability for the program’s continued evolution and ultimately, client satisfaction.
At the highest level, the Director will provide Strategic and Tactical guidance in developing an effective service offering for global master content management.
Skills & Experience necessary for success in this role include:
- Experience leading large diverse teams in a creative environment in the development of communications messaging and tactics,
- Extensive insight into Content Management Systems, the use of modular content, and project management platforms.
- Experience in a pharmaceutical marketing organization.
- High degree of business acumen, executive-level presentations skills, and the ability to drive consensus in a fast-paced organization.
- Learned perspective (and ideally certification) in agile methodology in order to assist with the ongoing integration of this approach to issuing CA deliverables.
- Bachelor’s degree (advanced degree and certifications preferred)
- Minimum 8-10 years management experience (resource and financial management included), managing efficient and effective work teams
- Minimum 3 years previous work experience in a pharmaceutical marketing organization
- Minimum 3 years previous work experience in modular content management and systems
- Certification in agile methodology is highly desired
AQUENT STUDIOS: Why work with us?
- Innovative & pioneering culture
- Long term career opportunities supporting Fortune 500 brands
- Excellent medical and dental insurance
- Comprehensive benefits package including 401(k), FSA's and voluntary insurance programs
- Liberal and flexible vacation policy
- Free use of beach houses in Hawaii & Florida
- Generous learning fund for ongoing training and development
Aquent Studios provides custom-tailored consulting and outsourcing solutions. Our team of consultants, project managers, and creative professionals brings decades of experience to help our clients expand their capacity in marketing communications, content development, and creative media. Aquent Studios is a division of Aquent, which is the world’s largest marketing staffing firm. Aquent is privately held and headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts. www.aquentstudios.com