In this role, you are the business leader and will develop marketing strategies that’ll deliver value to 3 million customers and revenue growth for the company. You’ll work across the organization with internal and external partners to execute go to market strategies and will be part of a team managing a portfolio of software offerings.
- Develop go-to-market strategies across key channels including online search, web, direct mail, email, in-product discovery, retail, and telesales
- Conceptualize campaigns targeting the customer funnel and lifecycle to accelerate acquisition, engagement, and upgrade/upsell
- Track campaign impact and analyze program results to report on ROI
- Be key contributor for large scale strategic initiatives including ‘Product Launches’ & ‘Holiday Promotions’
- Build strong relationships with internal cross-functional partners including Channel Marketing, Sales, Finance, Analytics, Product, Marketing Ops as well as outside agencies and partners
- Own the business outcomes and communicate regular updates to leadership through ongoing forecasting, reporting, and root cause analyses
- Champion the voice of the customer and translate user insights into break-through creative and messaging
- Apply creative problem solving and analytic skills to provide ongoing insight into the business and make recommendations and decisions
- Create project plans and lead cross-function teams to execute go to market projects with excellence
- Make go-forward recommendations and present and share learning and recommendations across the organization
- 5-7 years brand management, channel marketing, and/or marketing experience (packaged goods or technology)
- 3-5 years of experience with mass media advertising, brand strategies and direct marketing – including online advertising, search engine marketing, TV, Print and/or Radio. B2B experience is a plus.
- Experience in direct sales is a plus
- Experience creating and executing of marketing plans and managing external advertising agencies and internal partners.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively lead cross-functional teams.
- Ability to translate consumer insight and business strategies into great execution.
- Strong creative problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously and lead a team to deliver strong results.