Role Overview: We're looking for a fast-acting Marketing Administrative Assistant to join one of the leading entertainment clients here in San Francisco. Talent will be reporting to both the domestic and international Franchise Marketing Directors, supporting day-to-day marketing and franchise administrative duties. In addition, this role will serve as a marketing resource to the broader Franchise Marketing team.
Status: Temp Assignment
• Performs general administrative duties including answering telephones, coordinating and connecting conference calls, calendar management, coordinating travel, expense reports, ordering office supplies, copying and scanning.
• Assists with the creation and management of Keynote presentations.
• Participates in team meetings including prepping agendas, recaps and follow ups. Recaps to be disseminated as necessary.
• Supports the team by troubleshooting technology, maintaining department calendars, file organizing, handling shipping and distribution of mail, etc.
• Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
• Conducts tours of client on an as needed basis.
• Maintains organization of marketing swag/supply closet
• Maintains confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential and displaying strong professionalism in the workplace.
• Proactive thinker especially when working with teams around the globe across multiple timezones
• Assist with special projects as needed by team.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 1-2 years’ relevant experience as an administrative assistant, preferable with a marketing background and/or interest
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
• Excellent relationship building skills across multiple timezones and business units
• Excellent at scheduling and coordinating with fast moving timelines
• Strong computer skills, especially Google Office, Microsoft Office, Keynote, Word and Excel
• Demonstrates strong organizational and communication skills (written and verbal)
• Strong attention to detail and the ability to organize and prioritize tasks.
• Strong multi-tasking and time management skills.
• Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with hard deadlines across multiple timezones.
• Capable of handling various responsibilities and multiple projects simultaneously
• Ability to work well with others and collaborate across the organization to achieve goals.
• Professional, open, flexible and approachable
• Appreciation, understanding and respect for the Client's franchise