- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Kate Gottfried
Our healthcare client is looking for a Production Manager to assist with the integration of a new vendor into their print/digital systems. This is a year long assignment with the potential to extend or convert to a permanent role throghout the year.
The Production Manager will be responsible for leading /overseeing programs which support marketing services and operations for the enterprise. Ensures that services and materials meet specifications and business rules, costs are appropriate/on budget, adherence to regulatory / privacy rules and deadlines are met.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Oversees the development, implementation and oversight/audit of market-response/fulfillment, print production, direct marketing, translations and other production-related programs through the engagement of non-subordinate cross-functional team of associates.
- Responsibility/accountability for the scope and size of work activities commensurate with either multiple vendors, platforms and/or programs or with accountability for oversight of the work for a specific Business Unit, including serving as the marketing production business lead for that unit.
- Leads other associates and peers in meeting a programs, goals and objectives.
- Establishes appropriate processes and timelines to support sales, corporate and operational considerations.
- Leads the end-to-end relationship with one or more vendors and/or has end-to-end accountability for one or more business units in the organization for marketing production.
- Serve as a Team Lead for marketing production services with responsibility for oversight of large and/or strategic enterprise initiatives and/or business unit/vendor relationship management, and/or multiple projects/programs in support of a business unit.
- Leads work streams within Production Services to analyze and improve operational efficiencies and to drive new or improved methods or processes to support increased efficiencies, economies and operational excellence.
- Contributes to Production Services leadership team activities where required.
- Leads/facilitates vendor evaluation activities.
As a Fortune 50 company, our client has been the recipient of numerous awards and accolades, including being distinguished as one of Working Mother magazine’s "100 Best Places to Work" and one of Fortune magazine’s "America’s Most Admired Companies" among health insurers. Our client is also a 2017 Diversity Inc. magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity.
When joining a team at our client, you have the exceptional opportunity to do innovative work where every person counts and all perspectives matter.
What we have heard from talent who work there and why they love it:
- Opportunities to work with innovative digital solutions and initiatives
- A strong focus on diversity and inclusion in the workplace
- A strong probability for temp-to-perm conversion (1 in 3 of our talent convert!)
- Our client invests in their contractors and treats them like their own employees, setting them up for success from the start
- Past experience conducting an RFP for a new print/fulfillment vendor. In particular, identifying vendors with automated platforms for both Print on Demand and large traditional press runs.
- Experience onboarding a new vendor. In particular, setting up an ordering platform for member services that aligns with the vendor's print on demand and inventory systems.
- Experience with establishing system ordering reports that validates ordered, in-progress and shipped mailings.
- Requires a BA/BS in a related field; 6-10 years marketing service /operations, marketing/print production, exposure to structured project or process methodologies / practices and prior experience as team leader; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- MBA preferred.
- Print certification, Six Sigma, ISO, PMP preferred.