Associate Digital Marketing Manager
We are seeking an ambitious, performance and results-oriented “full-stack” Associate Digital Marketing Manager to lead growth marketing and program adoption for the Marketplace org at eCommerce. This role will be a great fit for a subject matter expert in campaigns including search engine marketing (SEM), digital performance marketing, SEO, B2B content and email marketing and digital marketing analytics. In this role, optimization instincts, product knowledge, and an analytical mindset are key to driving growth, engagement, and conversion.
• Develop, manage and measure digital marketing campaigns (including web, SEO/SEM, email, etc.) that raise awareness and drive program adoption.
• Track all marketing analytics, prepare and present recommendations, reports, and findings of all Marketplace marketing activities.
• Devise strategies to drive online traffic to Marketplace website measuring and reporting on key KPIs and improving site conversion.
• Lead digital marketing projects and collaborate with cross-functional partners (product/program/acquisition, etc.), prioritize high impact activities, and keep complex projects moving forward.
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing or computer science.
• 3+ years’ experience in digital marketing with the measurable growth track record (with samples and results of past campaigns).
• Working knowledge of marketing CRM and automation tools such as Salesforce, Hubspot, Pardot, Marketing Cloud (certification in above mentioned programs is a plus).
• Experience with running end-to-end marketing campaigns including email drip campaigns, PPC and SEO campaigns, etc.
• Experience managing/updating/optimizing Wordpress websites.
• Outstanding written, oral communication skills and organizational ability.
• Knowledge of HTML, CSS, Tableau, Adobe Suite is a plus.
• B2B experience is a plus.