- San Francisco, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Scott Toohill
The Digital Customer Success (DCS) team is looking for a part-time Visual Designer to create engaging subscriber communications for our customers. In this highly creative and collaborative role you will work closely with our Customer Lifecycle Marketers, Copywriters, and Industry Marketing Teams. As part of the team you will help us define and articulate our customer journeys from onboarding, through adoption, and renewal.
• Design engaging experiences for customers, including nurture emails, quarterly newsletters, in-product messaging, and landing pages
• Work closely with the team to craft engaging presentations that tell our story and concisely illustrate our initiatives
• Participate in all stages of the design process, from brainstorming to QA and execution
• Effectively communicate design decisions, evaluate feedback from the team based on business goals and performance metrics
• Update and refresh existing content and assist with the maintenance of our internal content archive
• BA/BS degree in Design (e.g. Design, Visual Communications, UX/UI, Graphic Design) or a related field
• 1-4 years professional design experience
• Exceptional design skills and understanding of design principles (layout, typography, color, visual hierarchy)
• Expert in Adobe CC and Sketch
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Familiarity with HTML/CSS a plus
• Previous experience on a marketing team
• Interest or familiarity with A/B testing, analytics-based design
• Expert in PowerPoint
With over 100 offices in over 38 countries around the world, this company is deeply rooted in their values. Working here, you'll be part of:
AWESOME PRODUCTS: This company makes tools for everyone – from designers and engineers to architects and makers. Their products are used across almost every industry you can think of. If it's been 3D modeled, digitally prototyped or manufactured, their products were likely used to design it.
MEANINGFUL WORK: Helping people imagine, design, and make a better world isn’t just a statement – it's their reason for being. They bring their mission to life by leveraging their innovative tools and having some of the best people in their industry creating new technologies. From software development, to cloud and mobile, to reality capture and 3D technologies, you can see how our products have helped (sometimes literally) shape the world.
CULTURE OF RESPECT: Collaboration is a key value and is what allows them to be successful. They love working together to generate the best possible ideas – all while respecting and encouraging differing opinions.
Please include digital portfolio of work.
Please ensure full legal name is on resume.