Our client is a large financial institution located in Plano, Texas and they are looking for a UX Designer to join their UX team for a 2 year contract. This UX Designer opportunity is 40 hours a week, health benefits and 401K offered!
This UX Designer will need 3 to 5 years of professional experience and will have a strong mix of visual/interaction. The UX Designer must be intuitive, can be part of a meeting where they are taking notes on one hand, and putting together comps on the other hand, happy and comfortable with multi-tasking. The UX Designer will need to get ideas together quickly and has good design sensibility. No Design Research experience needed
The UX Designer will be an expert in prototyping, comping, and visualization skills, someone who loves exploring, critiquing, and validating different options for the solutions we deliver. The UX Designer will have fantastic ideation and collaboration skills, someone who can work with a group of stakeholders to thoroughly gather requirements and develop different directions for exploration. The UX Designer will need systems thinking skills, someone who thinks through all of the implications of a solution and understand how the solution fits in the larger eco-system. The UX Designer will participate in all team agile ceremonies (Stand Up, Sprint Reviews, Grooming, Planning, etc., design comps and prototypes based on requirements, work with project stakeholders to define and gather requirements, and participate in human centered design activities with team including competitor research, user interviews, user testing, etc.
UX Designer Responsibilities:
- Develop smart, strategic, and creative solutions that are on-brand and response-oriented.
- Produce all necessary design elements, assets, templates, graphics, etc... based on established design direction, systems & Style Guide
- Illustrate concepts by designing rough layouts of design, copy, and additional related assets
- Ensure design consistency and quality across multiple digital channels
- Collaborate with copywriters to develop initial concepts and optimize messaging presentation.
- Coordinate closely with production and coding teams to ensure design follows best practices, and is rooted in production reality.
- Complete projects by coordinating with marketing team members, web developers and as necessary, outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
- Assist in print materials and other mediums as necessary
- Sketch, InVision, Adobe Creative Suite preferred (Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver), online User Testing like usertesting.com
- Graphic Design, Layout, Customer Focus, Creativity, Flexibility, Attention to Detail, Deadline-Oriented, Desktop Publishing Tools, Handles Rejection