AQUENT is supporting a global beauty brand in their search for a CRM & Site Manager! This is a FT Freelance position (long-term, ongoing) in New York City.
The team is seeking a driven individual to coordinate email and website creative and production across a variety of categories within the brand. S/he will be working with brand marketers, graphic designers, copywriters, agencies and the brand's USA website team to develop and deploy customer-centric campaigns and report on KPIs. S/he will also assist in other digital projects as needed. S/he should be organized, detail-oriented, and a team player.
• Lead promotional email marketing activities including, creative development, planning, campaign set-up, testing, and deployment
• Lead QA to ensure flawless email deployment and user experience across email and site
• Own the content development process and website updates across all categories
• Partner with brand managers, digital team, and agencies to develop email and content creative from brief to deployment
• Work with copywriters and graphic designers to develop email and site content
• Ensure accuracy and timeliness of creative development and final emails
• Manage the email and editorial calendars in alignment with category and business priorities (promotional and triggered campaigns)
• Work closely with CRM and site leads to develop, test, and execute campaigns
• Maintain email reporting in partnership with CRM agency
• Work closely with email and SEO agencies as well as internal stakeholders and teams
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 3-5 years of experience in digital and email content development or project management
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook) and/or Google Sheets, Docs, and Slides
• Experience using Project Management tools such as Basecamp, etc.
• Ability to handle fast-paced environment and to multi-task
• Proactive – Ability to self-manage projects, high level of organization, ability to overcome obstacles
• Basic business acumen, desire to better understand customer and sales dynamics
• Creative thinking – ability to ideate new campaigns, promotions
• Articulate, personable, team-oriented and ability to work in a cross-functional environment
• Experience with Google Analytics, or other website metrics tool
• Experience in beauty, luxury consumer goods, or consumer (preferred)