- Help support all industry related activity as well as other summits and events. To start they will be working on 6 large partner showcases, as well as industry/executive speaker panels.
- Demand generation planning.
- Calendar and campaign planning.
- Programs budgeting.
- Manage deliverables from interactive agencies.
- Manage and execute programs.
- Manage interactions with other programs at same event.
- Coordinate attendees, staff, production agencies, cross-functional commitments.
- Plan and run awareness initiatives.
- Strong organizational skills, written and oral communication skills.
- Strong event planning, coordination, and production experience.
- Ability to multi-task, and work efficiently in a high-paced environment.
- Candidates do not need to be content or industry experts so long as the have the project/event management experience
- Event coordination experience (ideally 5 years)
- Logistics-event staffing, travel coordination etc.
- Tracking, planning and documentation primarily being handled in Google sheets
Bachelor of Arts or Science
- Bachelor of Arts or Science