- Provides or manages inputs for content of communication Interacts with subject matter experts in gathering key content to include within materials
- Typically manages vendor and agency relationships
- Manages campaign management activities, e.g. KPI tracking, reporting, preparing presentations and event management
- Develops marketing toolkit guides for the BU/ geography
- Responsible for regional execution
- Strong knowledge of business and marketing strategy, concepts tools and techniques, including promotions, direct mail, customer relations, and advertising
- Creative, verbal, and written communication skills Strong presentation skills
- Organizational agility with the ability to engage across all levels of Dell and with external partners
- Experienced project management skills
- Strong customer/market knowledge
- Solid web applications, social media, content management skills
- Marketing mix and vehicles for demand generation
- Market assessment
The CSG (Client Solutions Group) Commercial marketing delivery team is seeking a marketing delivery lead to support Global Marketing campaigns targeted to customers in the U.S, Canada and Latin America.
The role will primarily focus on executing the quarterly multi-vehicle (e.g., email, banner, print) commercial business plan which includes managing the production schedule, governance of creative requirements, and ensuring on-time delivery and error-free every time.
This role requires working cross-functionally with internal and external stakeholders including the global creative team, go-to-market, partner marketing, legal, product merchandising, and agency and contractor teams.
Strong communication skills and ability to manage project timelines as well as tracking and campaign utilization are essential to this role.
The candidate must be proactive and collaborative.
•Drive commercial business campaign roadmap by managing projects through the end to end process
•Serve as subject matter expert on content management and multi-vehicle execution
•Develop vehicle production strategies, including process improvements, scheduling, problem solving, and managing innovations with content and creative
•Serve as a technology expert, providing insight and advice to stakeholders on how best to maximize campaign success with available technology and processes
•Stay current with emerging technologies and industry & market trends
•Participate in commercial business strategy core team meetings
•Minimum of 5 years of marketing experience including strategy, development, and execution.
•Extremely organized and motivated; able to manage time and drive multiple projects simultaneously.
•Flexibility to work in a rapidly changing environment and meet tight deadlines.
•Creative and innovative thinker with a “can do” attitude.
•Comfortable with ambiguity and imperfect information; demonstrated ability in solving problems creatively.
•Proven ability to work well and influence others.
•Strong inter-personal skills, written and verbal communication skills.
•Business value focused mind set balancing tactical and strategic tasks.
•Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint and experience in analysis, research, and presentation creation.
•At ease in successfully collaborating across teams and geographies.
Day to Day:
-Taking global creative assets and localizing for North American and Latin America.
-Creative team works with internal and external agency to develop marketing campaigns globally. Each country signs up to take a vehicle to make it localized and compliant.
-Production background, now called Delivery. Marcomm Production or Content Delivery titles or backgrounds have done this work.
-Process-driven, detailed-oriented, good attitude, ability to deal with tough stakeholders.
-Onsite but can be flexible with home work.