- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Geoff Goodman
Our client is looking for someone with knowledge of Digital Marketing and SEM to help implement digital marketing and paid search strategies including creating, implementing and managing online campaigns from keyword research through to conversion optimization, social media, and display marketing.
- Ideally our client needs someone who understands strategy and can explain campaign analytics to their clients!
- This candidate must be able to evaluate and analyze the results to understand the performance of the campaigns and be able to report back to the client with intelligent recommendations and next steps.
- Developing, managing and optimizing all digital advertising campaigns (Google AdWords, Social Media, Google Display Network, YouTube, Remarketing Campaigns, etc)
- Management of specific budgets for online marketing activities to ensure optimal deployment of resources and accurate and timely reporting of incurred costs for financial reporting.
- Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
- Analyze campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising social media, content marketing, SEO and social advertising campaigns.
- Paid Search bid management and budget optimization within AdWords to ensure client goals are being met
- Managing social media campaigns within Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Create a testing roadmap via A/B testing across all digital channels
- Setting up contextually relevant display campaigns within Google Display Network
- Assisting with pitches and strategy and planning presentations for clients
• Undergraduate degree in marketing, advertising, communication, business or a related field is required.
• Minimum 4-6 years’ experience in a related position.
• Experienced using digital marketing tools such as, but not limited to, Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Google Display Network, YouTube, Paid Social platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.), and programmatic technology.
• E-mail marketing and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) experience is a plus
• Well-developed skills in MS Office suite with emphasis on Excel and PowerPoint; ability to manipulate data, produce pivot tables, filter data and execute simple functions.
• Ability to learn quickly and adapt to a fast-paced and changing environment.
• Strong detail orientation, self-motivation and resourcefulness.
• Ability to self-manage projects/tasks and complete assignments on or before due dates
• Strong desire to continue to learn all things digital and share acquired knowledge with your clients and colleagues.
• Strong presentation skills with the ability to present to C-Suite level executives