ACD - Design
We oversee all of the advertising and marketing to ensure the flawless development and execution of world-class communications. In the role of Associate Creative Director you empower a team of talented art directors and designers to create concepts across all mediums for products, product launches and campaigns. Your work will influence our customers worldwide. Key Qualifications
• You have at least 10+ years of experience concepting, creative directing and producing major marketing, communication or advertising campaigns.
• You have crafted quality work in the mediums of advertising, social media, conceptual campaigns, product launches, branding, photography, film and video.
• You are passionate about excellent design and art direction that is thoughtful, meaningful, provocative at times, and significant.
• You dream of working in a creative and dynamic environment and embrace the opportunity to continuously enhance the brand.
• You have an eye for aesthetic and the ability to create a powerful story through the work. Description
• Manages art directors and guides art direction and design.
• Crafts, reviews, and empowers campaigns for the brand and products.
• Presents work to senior creative staff, product marketing managers, and executives and articulates concepts with energy and enthusiasm.
• Collaborates with ACD/Writers to concept ideas and co-direct teams to produce quality work.
• Works across disciplines to integrated strategies and messaging for online, retail, channel, events, advertising and new mediums of communication.
• Works with project managers and creative directors to ensure that schedules are accurate and realistic and that deadlines are met.
• Guides creatives to do their best work and to support each others strengths. Education
A Bachelor's degree is required.