CD - Writer
We oversee all of the advertising and marketing to ensure the flawless development and execution of world-class communications. The role of Creative Director empowers a team of talented creatives, art directors and ACD’s to create concepts across all mediums for products, product launches and campaigns. Your work will influence our customers worldwide. Key Qualifications
• You have at least 7+ years of experience art directing, providing creative direction, concepting, and producing for major marketing, communication or advertising campaigns.
• You have created work in the mediums of advertising, social media, conceptual campaigns, product launches, branding, photography, film and video.
• You are passionate about excellent art direction and concepts that are thoughtful, meaningful, provocative at times, clear and inspiring.
• You dream of working in a creative and dynamic environment and embrace the opportunity to continuously enhance the brand.
• You have an eye for good creative and the ability to create a powerful story through the work. Description
• Art directs, reviews, and empowers campaigns for the brand and products.
• Manages directors and ACD’s and guides up and coming creatives, and ACD’s to create inspiring work. Presents work to senior creative staff, product marketing managers, and executives.
• Collaborates with CD/Writers to concept ideas and co-direct teams.
• Works across disciplines to integrated strategies and messaging for online, retail, channel, events, advertising and new mediums of communication.
• Works with project managers and creative directors to ensure that schedules are accurate and realistic and that deadlines are met. Education A Bachelor's degree is required.