AQUENT is seeking a Front End Web Developer for one of our COOLEST clients in the San Jose area!
In this role you will:
● Develop, QA and deploy pages for the client's pages and updates
● Collaborate with contentowners to understand requirements and provide solutionsor site updates.
● Gather new feature/functionality requirements from stakeholders and architect, develop, test and deploy solutions that meet the requirements.
● Evaluate and provide technical recommendations with regards to new technologies to beincorporated into the pages or technologies that need to be deprecated.
● Provide analytical framework for site analytics and tracking purposes.
● Collaborate with other teams (Global WebDev, Accessibility, Engineering Systems, SourceControl Management, Build & Release, SEO, Information Security, Product Security etc.) and
third party partners to keep pages up to date with best practices, evolving codingguidelines and compliance requirements, changes/upgrades to backend tools, systems and services etc.
● Serve as a technical POC for other teams and third parties working with the team.
● Manage development deliverables and timelines with stakeholders, self and offshore developer
and communicate project status to stakeholders.
● Analyze, review and revise code produced by third party or offshore developer and integrate with
● Oversee offshore developer, manage tasks and review their work.
Required Technical skills:
- 3+ years of Front End Web development experience
- Must be able to write code from scratch as well as edit existing code
- Must be able to communicate with non technical team members and business partners