Aquent's Client is seeking a passionate, highly motivated, and driven Salesforce Admin/Sales Ops Analyst to joinour growing Sales Operations team.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
● Overarching architecture, design, and maintenance of SFDC layouts, records, data, and integrity.
● Support the global sales team on SFDC related projects, reporting, issues, and improvements.
● Highly visible bridge between the sales team and the rest of the organization.
● Design/drive new capabilities to the Global CRM platform.
● Collect, refine, and prioritize CRM and reporting requirements.
● Responsible for the delivery of enhanced technology capabilities in collaboration with our Sales Operations and Systems team.
● Use effective facilitation techniques in user design sessions including capability design, prioritization, process improvements, etc.
● Help to develop new reports and dashboards in Salesforce.com that support the needs of the business.
● Build and maintain standard daily, weekly and monthly reports for internal groups as needed.
● Assist in other data activities as needed.
● Data Integration efforts with Company Cloud
● Partnership with Marketing Operations (as needed)
● Salesforce Admin Certification
● Minimum 5-10 years of Salesforce Administration experience including business intelligence/reporting/analytics experience
● SaaS or Cloud experience required in high tech or startup environment
● A keen attention to detail
● Highly motivated, results-driven Salesforce expert with strong technical aptitude and business acumen.
● Outgoing and dynamic interpersonal and strong verbal and written communication skills including the ability to communicate with colleagues, internal customers, and senior management.
● Strong organizational skills, including simultaneously managing multiple high priority tasks or projects with competing deadlines.
● Proven ability to work across cross¬functional teams (especially with Sales, Engineering and Support) in a fast-paced environment.
● Ability to learn new tools and work through ambiguity.
● Self-motivated and directed with the ability to work independently as well as within the team.
● Advanced knowledge of Marketo and Excel highly desirable