As a Content Marketing Manager on the brand editorial and activations marketing team you will have the exciting opportunity to work with a dynamic, interdisciplinary and creative group, tasked with solving brand and reputational challenges for a global technology brand. You will be on a team responsible for telling stories and creating experiences that exemplify the brand’s values and intent. If a product marketing team helps users understand what a company does, content marketing helps them understand why.
- You will support efforts around human-centric brand stories.
- You’ll play an integral role in the end-to-end story publishing process including sourcing, selecting, developing, and distributing stories.
- You’ll also partner with an analytics team to test, learn and apply learnings to future content development.
- We are looking for an exceptional, strategic thinker, who is a self-motivated and independent doer, inspired by the role technology plays in the world and wants to share that spirit.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Support end-to-end content development process including story sourcing, story selection, content creation, and distribution.
- Distribute stories across owned and earned communication channels by partnering with cross-functional comms and marketing teams.
- Partner with analytics, production, and creative teams to test creative.
- Integrate learnings into content development and distribution so that stories are constantly iterating and evolving.
-BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
-3 years of experience in brand marketing, content marketing, communications, or editorial.
-Demonstrated abilities to manage cross-functional projects and activate individuals across different disciplines and perspectives.
-Proven ability to be an open-minded, yet decisive thinker.
-Proven ability to bring a consistent pipeline of new features, programs or content into the world.
- Loves content, is aware of future forward developments in the publishing world and is constantly looking for new and interesting ways to bring stories to life
- Demonstrated capacity for developing and understanding insights, strategy, and analytics.
- Curiosity to learn more about the world, technology, and the implications it brings to humanity.
- Global mindset and ability to think across cultures, audiences, and scenarios.
- Team player