- Hartford County, CT
- Job Terms:
- W2, Hourly, Depends on Experience
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Blythe Churchill-Joell
We are looking for a Google or Adobe Analytics Specialist to be directly responsible for data mining and marketing analytics initiatives to realize customer/client value potential. You will provide strategic business and marketing recommendations; advise and assist in reviewing customer and client data. You will also support and promote data analytics awareness and ensure efficient and effective system implementation and integration.
- Leads marketing and analytics activities for business unit with a high focus on digital marketing campaigns, test design, performance analysis and critical metric reporting.
- Plan and Perform A/B and multivariate testing on marketing campaigns. You will need a deep understanding of experimental approaches in Marketing Campaigns as well as experience and knowledge of Google or Adobe Analytics.
- Interprets statistical conclusions into business solutions and collaborates for successful implementation in a cross-functional and decentralized global business environment.
- Leads teams to optimize multiple models, and develops selection criteria as well as related strategies to assist sales promotions and marketing campaigns across the customer lifecycle
- Provides enthusiastic and creative customer led recommendations to all sales and distribution channels to maintain existing Business Partner relationships and securing business opportunities.
- Working with local/global Marketing Analytics resources, leads projects to develop and implement data analytics decision tools and business case models
- Assists Marketing and Product Development where needed
- Provides support to global marketing analytics initiatives as needed
Developmental Value of Position:
This position with its regional and global reach and interaction with senior leadership will develop the critical marketing competency of customer value management and enable the employee to move on to more senior marketing roles in the future.
Our national insurance industry client practices what it preaches, and has a strong health and wellness focus as part of their company culture. As a part of their organization, even as a freelancer, you can expect to be included in that culture!
What else can you expect from this organization?
As a congenial and collaborative culture, they’ll welcome you as an equal contributor, and value your opinion when it comes to creative and marketing project creation and delivery.
They’re fully committed to an Agile environment, adopting and utilizing standard Agile practices daily.
These folks are committed to getting it right, and as such, are quite focused on metrics and ROI. “Measure twice, cut once” is a common phrase that could possibly apply to their project teams. That’s why they value candidates with previous knowledge and experience in designing & managing to drive metrics, and have a keen eye for those with insurance industry experience.
This is very much a matrixed organization, so bring your A-game and communication skills! You’ll be networking with any number of stakeholders related to your creative and marketing projects.
Being a larger corporation, the meeting schedule is sometimes heavy. With a strong ability to stay organized and focused on your deliverable, you’ll thrive here!
Certain locations benefit from on-site fitness center facilities, Starbucks, and free parking. Our advice? Bring your walking shoes! Your day has a built in mini-workout. Parking in the CT facility tends to be a bit of a walk from the (very large!) main building, but that will make your fitness tracker happy!
Benefits for Consultants
Aquent talent are eligible for a generous health-and-wellness package.
Our plan includes: Medical Insurance Aquent offers access to comprehensive In and Out of Network plans, with contributions toward monthly premiums and often with eligibility within two months of starting work. Retirement Savings Plan Aquent offers a 401(k) plan, managed by a leader in the retirement field, with immediate vesting.
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Professional training
- Discounts and Perks
Qualifications: Ideal candidates will offer:
- Experience with Digital Analytics tools such as Google Analytics and/or Adobe Analytics is required
- 2-5 years data analytics/data mining experience, direct to consumer (DTC)marketing analytics experience preferred.
- M.S. degree in Statistics, Operations Research, Econometrics, Data Mining or related field or job experience.
- A high level of skill with data extraction, manipulation, and warehousing tools (SAS, SPSS & SQL)
- Strong communication, summarization and presentation skills. Tableau data visualization and presentation experience preferred.
- Proven ability to work successfully in a matrix team environment
- Strong analytic problem-solving skills
- Results-oriented, can-do, ambitious and dedication
- High achievement drive
- Strong Project Management skills
- Ability to multitask and work well under pressure
- Experience in healthcare and/or supporting the marketing function is a plus.
Desired Leadership Attributes:
- Intelligence and willing-to-take-action judgment
- Eagerness to accept increased responsibility
- Task competence
- Interpersonal savvy
- Capacity to motivate people
- Courage and resolution
- Dependability and ethical
Successful candidates will be required to pass a drug test and background check prior to start.