- New York, New York
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Cassandra Beard
AQUENT has an exciting Sr. Product Manager opportunity in NYC with an innovative, tech-focus financial organization. The ideal candidate will have at least 3-8 years of experience as a dedicated Product Owner or Product Manager, with a slant towards personalization.
The role will be 70% tactical, directly working with tech teams & business teams, and 30% strategic, big picture, planning 4 months down the line.
Why would you be interested in this role? This is a newly established team within the organization that offers high visibility and impact as this much anticipated initiative will span across the entire enterprise.
In this role, you will be:
- Building product cases for new features and product concepts; defining, building towards, and launching MVPs
- Establishing product testing plans and building roadmaps
- Defining and owning the product backlog for the development teams; defining product KPIs and success metrics
- Setting a strategy vision for various platform components and related services to increase usage and deliver business results
- Bachelor’s Degree or military experience
- Experience within personalization for a digital product
- Experience using data to build customer models
- At least 3 years of experience in digital product management for internal or external products
- At least 3 years of experience in Agile product management or ownership
- 5 + years of experience in digital product management for internal or external products
- 5 + years of experience in Agile product management or ownership
- 2 + years of experience building or leveraging personalization engines in digital product development
- 1+ years of experience working with data scientists or data modeling teams
Why do you want to work through AQUENT?
- AQUENT offers an amazing benefits package. For every hour you work – we'll subsidize up to 85% of your medical, vision and dental premium.
- A team of agents that are invested in your career. We offer resume and portfolio review, interview prep and access to online training.
- We offer the only referral program that continues to give back. Earn a cash bonus for every hour your referral works for up to 6 months.
This client puts its money where its mouth is. As a leading financial services and tech company, they’re constantly pushing the envelope to adapt and stay ahead of trends - whether it’s trends in financial products or in the way they treat their customers. Our client sets the bar in customer experience.
Our Talent are working with “best-in-class” global marketing teams on omni-channel campaigns, leveraging innovative technologies to drive customer engagement. AQUENT Talent work alongside full-time employees presenting ideas to stakeholders and influencing business decisions every day.
You’ll be pushed to bring thoughtful creative and marketing ideas to the table
You’ll be collaborating in an Agile environment to deliver purposeful projects
You’ll be working with a global brand - meeting customers where they live by leveraging AI, ML and VR
Working with AQUENT gets you access to some pretty cool things, including:
Subsidized health and dental benefits
Access to Fidelity 401(k) and FSA Program
Direct deposit for your weekly paycheck
Access to free online courses via AQUENT’s Gymnasium and Lynda.com to develop your skills
We reward for referrals! Who do you know? http://aquent.us/rewards/