- Los Angeles, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Rae Jones
Large Entertainment and Consumer Products brand in Glendale is seeking a copywriter to join their team in Glendale, CA. This is a 3-month temporary role with the possibility of extension.
This role requires a candidate who can review and revise editorial for all Branding Online Submissions, generate and proofread copy for all Product Development and Branding guides, and compose scripts and taglines for Brand sizzles and presentations. This position will work closely with a copywriter on Design, Branding and Multi-Media teams to compose copy that stays on brand and delivers a consistent message to consumers.
- OPA packaging submissions: Review packaging for Licensing and brand's stores and provide revised copy where needed.
- Proofread all guides for the brand's Creative Group and Softlines along with all other projects going through the Branding team (hangtags, ads, signage, etc).
- Generate and deliver targeted, creative copy for Product Development and Branding style guides aligned with marketing and business objectives in a deadline-driven environment.
- Responsible for additional writing assignments including Newsletters, Trade Shows, Sales Meetings, Sizzles, Presentations, etc.
- Adapt to a variety of brand “voices” based on different properties, style guide requirements and guidelines.
- Develop on-brand, on-strategy and compelling copy, always maintaining brand guidelines and consistent creative quality.
- Ensure that the editorial created is factually correct and in keeping in line with the Brands and it's various franchises
Basic Qualifications :
- At least 5-6 years’ experience with e-commerce copy or direct marketing copy writing.
- Knowledge of the brand's consumer market & brand, culture and guest expectations.
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of the product, target audience and competitor activities in the market.
- Exceptional creative writing and copy editing skills and ability to communicate ideas clearly with the brand's style.
- Proficiency with Mac, Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
Required Education: BA/BS preferred, BA in Comm., Journalism, Liberal Arts
Our Entertainment and Consumer Products client could quite possibly have the world’s biggest range of product offerings. Their stories and characters are all brought to life through innovative and engaging physical products and cutting edge digital experiences. Feel like a kid again by working on things you’ve grown up either playing or seeing at a distance, and dreaming about one day having access to! This is the job you take when you can still remember saying “I want to do that when I grow up!”
This division includes some of the most innovative and talented app and game developers, graphic artists and marketing experts in the world. These people enjoy what they do, and it shows through the products they’re creating and bringing to consumers every day. Add the world’s happiest brand to your resume, while expanding your skills and experience with one of the world’s most recognizable companies.