Our eCommerce Giant is looking for a Site Merchandising Manager!
We are looking for a highly-motivated and results-oriented Senior Manager for Site Merchandising to drive and lead various online marketing initiatives for seasonal and cross-category campaigns This role will deliver sound merchandising strategies based on a blend of analytics, trend research and information gathering from cross-functional teams including site merchandisers, category merchants, digital marketing, online media partnership, product and creative to inform campaign strategies. This role will achieve success through persistent follow-through, strong collaboration and project management skills and the ability to work across multiple priorities and deadlines.
· Strategize, Analyze and Optimize: Oversee the strategy and execution of cross-category digital campaigns with close alignment across teams. Conduct trend and competitive research for seasonal, cross-category campaigns to inform recommendations. Analyze KPI reports (e.g., click-path, page visits, search), examine results against objectives to inform opportunities or changes to existing programs.
· Plan and Execute: Build wireframes and recommendations for cross-category campaigns taking into account site merchandising, online media partnership, merchant and digital marketing needs. Effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams which include creative and content team, production, merchandising, email marketing, digital marketing, and online media program team to ensure campaigns are executed efficiently end to end.
· Advocate for the member: Ensure a consistent and best in class experience by regularly performing site quality audits, reviewing content for accuracy, and testing site usability across various campaigns, channels, and platforms.
· Adapt: Operate with flexibility to competing demands, organizational changes, and new responsibilities
· Mentor: Lead and guide 2 direct reports in their day to day and overall goals and objectives.
• Minimum 5+ years of experience with ecommerce or digital merchandising
• Self-starter entrepreneurial spirit with a commitment to finding
• Able to juggle competing priorities and tight deadlines
• Strong project management skills
• Organized, energetic, flexible team player with a can-do attitude and willingness to pitch in to get things done
• Strong communication and collaboration skills
• Analytical, structured, organized, detail oriented
• Know Excel, PowerPoint and Word. Have the aptitude and willingness to quickly learn site management tools and collaboration systems.