We are a UX team in the Research and Machine Intelligence group. We are working on multiple, unreleased products that use machine learning to solve complex problems. We are quickly moving from market definition phases of research to rapid prototyping and evaluation. An attitude of exploration and openness will lead to success as an Interaction Designer on Research & Machine Intelligence.
This ideal fit for this role would have previous experience designing with voice interfaces and natural language understanding, or systems that combine voice and touch interfaces.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Work with User Researchers to understand user needs, brainstorm solutions to solve problems, and concept/design interactive workflows using Sketch and Illustrator.
- Create & deliver design solutions in various media including web, mobile, and video storytelling.
- Work with Creative Leads and teams to understand project scope and objectives, then work collaboratively to deliver storyboards, wireframes, and presentation materials.
- Bachelor's degree in Design Portfolio that highlights previous work with a high level of craft
- 3-5 years experience
- Tactical hands-on design capabilities
- 3-5 years experience with Adobe Suite, Sketch, or prototyping tools
- 3-5 years experience ability to invent, develop solutions across mediums, work-sometimes lead across disciplines
- Ability to present solutions aligned to strategic goals and influence key stakeholders across Product Management, Engineering, and Strategy
- Passionate about technology with and understanding of Android operating system
- Strong communications skills
- This ideal fit for this role would have previous experience designing with voice interfaces and natural language understanding, or systems that combine voice and touch interfaces.