- Job Terms:
- Posted By:
- Mark Gatza
Our Financial client is looking for a Senior User Experience Designer who will be responsible for creating client-facing wealth management experiences for both our online and mobile channels. The work has a heavy lens on driving digital innovation and intuitive experiences to bring industry-leading digital experiences to market.
- Client experience for key aspects of the Participant and Plan Sponsor experience
- Management of key initiatives through full project life cycle from ideation and scoping to implementation and communications
- Implement consumer engagement strategies to drive site usage and repeat visitation that leads to positive behavior change
- Develop key metrics to help track platform engagement
- At least 10 years of relevant experience in User experience Design/UX Design.
- Strong interactive design skills, Information architecture and user journey mapping (stakeholder interviewing, wire framing) principles.
- Expert in Adobe CS, Sketch and Invision.
- Strong Project management skills
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities with competing deadlines in a fast-paced environment required
- Strong analytical capabilities and problem solving skills required
- Must be able to effectively communicate in both business and technical contexts
We’ve worked with this financial client for many years, though not dating back quite so far as when they were originally known as The Bank of Italy! Groundbreaking in 1904, with the founder’s daughter being the first woman to serve on any Board of Directors, and groundbreaking now, with their creating user-centered experiences for its digital platforms - mobile app, responsive web, ATM, Artificial Intelligence and other emerging technologies.
We place candidates in long-term freelance roles with several departments here. Many welcome the opportunity to return again and again, and many are able to move on to agency roles, since the internal creative and digital agencies are run so closely to a traditional agency.
Talk about the best of both worlds! Trade off between corporate and agency throughout your creative career, and add them both to your expanding resume!
Aquenters working here are also well connected, even though the company itself is so big. We buddy you up internally, and make sure we’re not letting too much time lapse between happy hours!