- Austin, TX
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Scott Toohill
As part of Customer Experience (CX), the Service Design team is responsible for designing and helping to implement services that build a world-class support experience for all our users. Part of this experience is developing world class support processes and offerings at a global scale.
We are seeking an experienced Customer Experience Program Manager that will partner across our global offices to identify opportunities to improve support processes based on data analysis, cross-functional partnerships, and customer feedback. Additionally, you’ll be responsible for creating tailored support offerings that address our customers’ needs.
- Define, build, and execute on business requirements for the implementation of a new support program based off of deep domain expertise and effective project management skills
- Establish governance and drive scaled operations by continuous process improvement, implementation of automation and data analysis that identify opportunities to drive impact
- Design and implement innovative support solutions that scale globally and ensure high levels of customer satisfaction
- Collaborate and influence on performance initiatives, product launches and service innovation when working with cross-functional partners
- Be a champion and advocate for our Dropbox customers
- You have 5+ years experience as a program/project manager partnering with technical teams(e.g. engineering, tools and dev teams) in a customer facing organization including building customer supportprograms from scratch
- Experience in Enterprise Sales and/or Account Management is preferred, but not required
- You’re able to understand, interpret and communicate complex technical information effectively, with both users and cross-functional teams
- You’re graceful and effective when working in an ambiguous and changing environment
- You have a degree in a business or technical discipline
- Bachelor's Degree in business or technical discipline
Founded in 2007, this is a global collaboration platform where content is created, accessed, and shared. With more than 500 million registered users across 180 countries, they’re on a mission to unleash the world’s creative energy by designing a more enlightened way of working.
With 12 offices around the world, this company believes people do their best work when they’re happy and health, so they take good care of everyone who works there. The company culture strives to be a welcoming place for everyone, and they do their best to make sure all people feel supported and connected at work.
Rated a Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work for in 2018, you will be joining a company focused on the future and working with some of the most talented people in the industry!