Under general supervision, the associate is responsible for the development of complex production artwork and executing design templates based on approved package designs while adhering to company processes. Produce and maintain production artwork in compliance with corporate guidelines for branding and design, Package Engineering specifications, Labeling copy, Regulatory and Trademark requirements. Emphasis placed on the delivery of correctly prepared, complete, and accurate artwork to our Labeling Specialists who route the artwork for approval to meet established deadlines and ensure there are no delays in the printing process.
• Mac-based hardware and software: Adobe Creative Cloud – Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign. Microsoft Office and Acrobat.
• Must have good written and verbal communication skills.
• Organized with a great attention to detail.
• Strong work ethic, professional demeanor, and a positive attitude is a must.
• Prepress experience including the trapping of files.
• A working knowledge of the printing process.
• Experience with the ESKO system and tools.
Required: 2 Years College, Associates Degree – Major in Graphics Arts or Advertising.
Preferred: 4 Years College, BA in Graphic Arts, Major in Graphic Design.
Required: 6 - 8 Years computer art production experience with emphasis in packaging art production.
Preferred: 8+ Years with strong computer art production experience within a variety of packaging mediums.
EXCELLENT WRITTEN AND VERBAL COMMUNICATION SKILLS