Our global on line retail client is looking for a PR Manager to join their dynamic Consumer Communications team. This person will work closely with a cross-functional group and collaborate with a broad range of internal stakeholders to drive consideration of our client as a top shopping destination. **Work Samples and/or portfolios will be required at time of submission
The PR Manager will be responsible for the execution of day to day storytelling – using earned, social and owned channels – and assist on integrated communications programs. Due to the nature of the role, the ideal candidate will be capable of managing a wide range of responsibilities with speed, accuracy, and professionalism.
Expected competencies include, but are not limited to:
• Demonstrate understanding of general business strategy, industry trends and issues, key opinion leaders, and competitors
• Contribute to communications plans in support of the business objectives
• Manage multiple projects by anticipating challenges, troubleshooting problems, proposing solutions, and ensuring deadline
• Contribute to and review internal and external correspondence (i.e., daily updates, activity reports, etc.)
• Play key role in developing media materials; understand the differences in writing styles depending on the outlet, channel and audience
• Stay up to date with emerging technologies and trends and demonstrate understanding of how they integrate into communications programs
• Experience with consumer communications in a large, global, and matrixed organization
• Demonstrated ability to help develop communications plans and implement tactics
• Track record of managing multiple small or medium-sized projects simultaneously
• Strong writing and editing skills, as well as the ability to maintain relationships with media contacts
• Can perform well under pressure and be a team player
• 5-7 years of experience.
Our client operates in a fast-paced, complex, matrixed environment. The ideal candidate will have a record of collaborating, developing a shared vision, and creating successful results.