• Make a daily contribution to the creation of vehicle/weapon art.
• Be proactive about seeking feedback and communication with the vehicles/weapons lead and Art Director.
• Adhere to the Vehicle/Weapon modeling quality bar set by the Art Director and vehicles/weapons lead.
• Work with the Vehicle/Weapon Art team to achieve key milestones and deliverables.
• Must have 4-7+ years of experience in video games.
• Art-related degree and/or comparable professional experience.
• Good awareness of real time graphics issues.
• Strong aptitude in hard surface modeling.
• Strong understanding of optimized meshes to maximize the high to low poly workflow.
• Ability to work well under deadlines; self-motivated, and work well in a collaborative environment.
• Demonstrated proficiency in 2D and 3D applications like Maya, 3D Max, Mudbox, Zbrush, Adobe Photoshop. Proficiency in Substance Painter a must.
• Unreal Engine or other games engine experience a plus.