In this assignment at Aquent's client, the role of a Keynote Producer is to facilitate the development of corporate announcements in partnership with teams across the company. You will be instrumental in producing lynchpin communications—the product launch Keynote.
• You have 6-8 years of relevant work experience, perhaps in Account Service or Program Management at a Creative or Advertising Agency.
• You are highly organized, capable of wrangling even the most complex problem into an ideal solution.
• You have a track record of successfully working with a wide range of people across different disciplines and at different levels.
• You are a proactive problem-solver.
• You pay attention to even the smallest detail and refuse to settle for anything less than perfection.
• You react quickly to new information and direction and seamlessly adapt to change.
• You also have strong verbal and written skills.
• Facilitate the design & development of 1-2 sections of launch Keynotes from conception to completion.
• Serve as the primary day-to-day contact for Product Marketing for your Keynote sections.
• Serve as the point-person for Executives & VPs who are presenting the content on stage.
• Easily comprehend and articulate products and messaging strategies.
• Work closely with Keynote Designers to design and develop the presentation in the Keynote application.
• Partner with Digital Artists to manage the development of animations and renderings from concept phase through completion.
• Partner with the Photo and Video team to plan and execute needs for Keynote.
• Partner with Business Affairs to manage all content clearances.
• Manage the flow of critical information to all Marcom functional teams as needed.
• Accountable for developing a calendar for meetings, reviews, assets and delivery.
• Strong leadership skills.
• Keen interest in pushing forward
Bachelors degree preferred.