In this assignment as a Design Producer at Aquent's client, you will play a big part in driving innovation and creativity through their design work. This role provides day to day management of the creative development and implementation related to Channel and Retail materials. This includes, but is not limited to; merchandise graphics, table signage, marketing and advertising copy and partner communication needs. You will be responsible for delivering best in class work for project launches and sustain efforts
The position works cross-functionally with other internal groups to create product packaging and ensure creative objectives are well defined and appropriately executed. This requires a strong ability to develop marketing messages and facilitate creative execution, to manage the approval process across multiple stakeholders, and to ensure they are appropriately reflected within the communications. Day-to-day responsibilities include managing creative development, organizing presentations, managing approval processes and schedules. The position works closely with other teams including Creative, Photography, Editing, Production, Studio, and Product Marketing.
A successful Producer must be able to simultaneously manage several projects with various timelines and multiple stakeholders. The ideal candidate has an eye and passion for design with a strong attention to detail. This person must be resourceful, adaptable, creative, and results oriented with high energy and a positive attitude.
• 5-8 years of creative management experience
• Excellent communication skills and proven ability to proactively establish rapport, credibility and influence, and drive results through projects,
• A solid understanding of the creative development process and demonstrated project management skills.
• Ability to maintain workflows, internal reviews and schedules across multiple stakeholders and departments
• Extremely detail oriented with exceptional follow-through skills and an ability to focus on creative goals.
• A self-starter who is resourceful and have the ability to many multiple projects at a time
• General knowledge of print production process.
• Strong ability to flex and work in an often ambiguous environment.
Bachelors degree preferred.