Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and imagination, where you can be part of the team shaping the future of global commerce? Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you’re interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join – a company you can be proud to be a part of.
We are looking for a UX designer to join our Payments and Identity UX team to help craft the future of these critical and foundational eCommerce experiences. You will be looked at to represent and champion user needs while developing strong collaborative relationships with our product and engineering partners to deliver on business goals.
On the P&I UX team you will either be focusing on flows designed to help users control and manage their experience or optimizing how our users navigate through our checkout and payment options in a way that is intuitive, seamless and transparent.
This is a highly collaborative role so we are looking for candidates that not only know how to deliver excellent user centered solutions but also bring others along on that journey with them. This is a team effort but we want people who can demonstrate leadership through design thinking.
Primary job responsibilities:
• Help contribute to the creative direction and execution of products along the customer journey. You’ll be working from identifying problems to delivering a full and complete product solution - a full stack designer if you will.
• Inspire and collaborate with product teams to rapidly produce inventive and thoughtful product experiences that are intuitive and integrate seamlessly with user’s mental models.
• Demonstrate thought leadership in the Identity space
• Have a perspective on user experience research and are able to conduct testing in a number of different situations with or without funding. Both qualitative and quantitatively.
The requirements of the position:
• 3+ years of experience in interaction, product, or UX design.
• Experience driving design and user-experience for end-to-end projects .
• Outstanding online portfolio that shows a broad range of interaction design work from web based applications, consumer experiences, and mobile devices.
• Strong understanding of the user-centered design process. Experience working in an agile based environment a plus.
• Strong project and people skills. Must be able to function as an individual contributor and grow your design capabilities and leadership.
• Hands on experience of concepting and visualizing experiences through storyboarding, scenarios, flows, and prototypes at all levels of fidelity.
• Experience in core design research, including competitive and landscape analysis, pattern research, qualitative interviews, and crafting insights from observation.
• Ability to cultivate an understanding of industry trends and communicate your ideas to the design org as a whole
• Excellent communication and organization skills
• Degree in interaction design, HCI, industrial design, graphic design, visual communications, or equivalent.
Portfolio required for candidate submission.