Design and user experience (UX) are at the forefront of everything we do. The job of an Interaction Designer is to envision how people experience our products and bring that vision to life in a way that feels inspired, refined and even magical. In an Interaction Designer role, you’ll tackle complex tasks and transform them into intuitive, accessible and easy-to-use designs. Achieving this goal requires collaboration with teams of Designers, Researchers, Engineers, and Product Managers throughout the design process—from creating user flows and wireframes to building user interface mockups and prototypes. At each stage, you will anticipate what our users need, advocate for them and ensure that the final product surprises and delights them.
- 4 years of industry experience
- Wireframes User flows Interaction design
- Demonstrated experience in crafting usable digital interfaces
- Demonstrated visual design sensibilities as they relate to applying a brand to digital experiences
- Excellent leadership, communication and collaboration skills
- Experience designing technical and/or enterprise scale products and experiences.
- Familiarity with databases or cloud computing.
- MA/MS degree in Design, HCI, CS, or a related field.