Do you want to work as a Multi-Channel Marketing Program / Project Manager (PM) for an elite Pharmaceutical/Healthcare company managing promotional resources? This individual will collaborate closely with internal stakeholders such as account teams, communications, legal/medical and vendors/agencies in the development, approval and on-going maintenance of promotional resources.
The ideal candidate must have experience as a Project Manager for a Pharmaceutical company supporting a Marketing or Sales team. For the right person this could be a dream job.
- Development of promotion and communications materials aligned with segment strategy and within regulatory & client policy
- Partnership with strategy leads, account teams and agencies to ensure resources and messaging meet business objectives
- Participating in all development meetings and concept reviews
- Managing development and approvals through Promotion Review processes
- Managing all agency partners in order to achieve successful marketing promotion & communication plans
- Interfacing with point Account to obtain feedback and insight into segment resources and communications
- Project management planning and support for Segment Strategy team as needed
- Participating in annual planning activities
- Pharma Project Management experience for Marketing or Sales required, including tracking/monitoring budgets and vendor management
- BA/BS degree at minimum
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a fast-paced role in Sales, Marketing and/or Operations related field, pharmaceutical industry is preferred
- Demonstrated multi-project management skills
- Strong collaboration skills and proficient in building strong relationships with multiple stakeholders
- Demonstrates leadership behaviors and ability to align with client compliance goals and policies