This is a permanent, on-site role. After orientation period, partial remote work will be approved.
The successful candidate will work closely with our UX/UI, Strategy and Design teams to translate our customer needs into functional and appealing interactive applications.
The front-end developer will also be responsible for creating innovative solutions to web design issues to help make the website more visually appealing and enhance usability.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Implement responsible web design principles to ensure that our customer sites render well across multiple devices
• Monitor website performance and optimize for maximum speed and efficiency
• Monitor website performance, watch for traffic drops related to site usability problems and rectify the issues
• Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency
• Stay up to date on emerging technologies
Qualifications and Skills
• Proven work experience as a front-end developer (Agency preferred) with at least 3 years’ experience
• Hands on experience with markup languages
• Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
• In depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
• Understanding of layout aesthetics
• Knowledge of SEO principles
• Familiarity with software like Adobe Suite, Photoshop and content management systems
• An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent analytical and multitasking skills
• BS degree in Computer Science or relevant field preferred
• Strong knowledge of web development tools and programming languages