- San Francisco, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Heather Farrin
The Creative Media Project Manager will own the planning & management of all North America creative projects, as well as own day-to-day management of Employment Brand team owned social media channels.
In this role you will:
- Manage Process Oversight: work to implement cohesive, integrated team project plans that account for all work streams, deliverables and business needs with the goal of a clear view of all assigned projects, timelines, owners and status.
- Day to day management of creative projects that support hiring pipeline and global culture initiatives.
- Develop and maintain project plans, including documentation of project scope, objectives, deliverables, key milestones, timelines, schedules, and internal and external resources.
- Ruthlessly prioritize resources and tasks in alignment with team and department goals
- Provide regular status reports and progress updates to project team and internal stakeholders in order to maintain transparency around timing of deliverables
- Manage stakeholder involvement and key approvals (Comms, Legal, etc) to final execution
- Facilitate project-related team meetings (i.e. kick-offs, status, internal/client reviews, post-mortems, etc.) and clearly communicate project status, timelines, deliverables, goals, and expectations on a regular basis
- Lead creative roadmapping for each half, owning creative briefs, the request processes, and working with leadership to evaluate, prioritize, and scope projects
- Manage all global content publication on our channels, including social media & blogs, ensuring it aligns to the employment brand visual and content standards
- Own day-to-day management of content publishing tool Airtable
- Partner with Digital Campaign Manager to ensure content is optimized across channels, including paid & organic content & that it aligns with our social media strategy
- Partner with Media Partnerships Manager to provide insight to our community moderation vendor, Spredfast, on upcoming campaigns
- Partner with the Attract operations team members on contracts, negotiations, and relationships with vendors involved in creative projects
- Manage external creative vendor relationships (freelance designers, website vendors, etc.)
- Manage creative asset uploads, organization, tagging, and archiving on our digital asset management platform, including content, video, photography, & graphic assets
- Effectively partner with a talented team of brand managers, event managers, designers, videographers, and writers
- Maintain a level of brand stewardship across all employment brand digital and print channels
- 5+ years agency or in-house creative project management experience
- Expert understanding of the creative lifecycle
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign required, and managing these files from an organizational standpoint.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Smartsheet (or other similar project management tool)
- Must be skilled in time management to facilitate involvement in multiple projects.
- Ability to multi-task, work calmly and efficiently in a fast-paced and challenging environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong detail-oriented, analytical, and posessing strong problem solving skills.
- Comfortable in working in ambiguity and maintains a solutions-focused mindset.
• Bachelor’s degree in MIS, computer science, systems engineering, business, or a related field.
This TOP social media company, headquartered in Menlo Park, CA, was built to help people connect and share. Over the last decade their tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate. With over two billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at this company offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
Working here, you’ll:
- Be part of their mission of community building
- Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
- Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem solving mode
- Take part in global internal conversations that are happening with stakeholders, wherever they may be located, who are the best at what they do
Please ensure full legal name is on resume.