- McLean, VA 22102
- Job Terms:
- $70/hour +
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Chelsea Caudill
Aquent is seeking a Design Researcher / UX Researcher for a top client in McLean, VA. As a User Experience Researcher you will be responsible for scoping and crafting research strategy, conducting research, and delivering actionable insights for a variety of digital banking projects and will be able to demonstrate experience and expertise planning, leading, and executing user research programs. In a nutshell, we want to out-distance the competition and vastly improve any customer tool, application, or web/mobile property we touch. Your role will be focused on both qualitative & quantitative research, presenting to internal & leadership teams and research within digital products.
For quick apply, email your portfolio to email@example.com
User Researcher Qualifications:
- 5+ years of user experience with multifaceted responsibilities. We prefer a mix of web and mobile experience.
- Qualatative & quantative research experience
- Related experience in another field such as interactive design, information architecture, and/or market research is a plus.
- Strong understanding of user interface design practices and principles a must, better still if you can demonstrate experience relating to research.
- Strong project management, strategic, and negotiating skills are central to the position.
- Strong communication, critical thinking, and creative problem-solving skills required.
User Researcher Responsibilities:
- Take a question or a problem and be able to translate it into a testable hypothesis, complete with a specific method and tasks that illuminate the heart of the issue.
- Be able to quickly understand the needs of our internal clients, especially as they relate to who their users are and what questions they really need to have answered.
- Develop research strategies and proposals and execute on time and on budget.
- Provide design recommendations with firm conviction and a gentle touch, while carefully reading people so you’ll always know the right balance of each.
- Electrify project teams with concise reports and brilliantly prepared presentations under tight deadlines while juggling six balls (and a chain saw) with the other hand.
- “Synergize” with our exceptional interaction and visual designers to further improve information architecture, site navigation, labels, and other design elements.
This client puts its money where its mouth is. As a leading financial services and tech company, they’re constantly pushing the envelope to adapt and stay ahead of trends - whether it’s trends in financial products or in the way they treat their customers. Our client sets the bar in customer experience.
Our Talent are working with “best-in-class” global marketing teams on omni-channel campaigns, leveraging innovative technologies to drive customer engagement. AQUENT Talent work alongside full-time employees presenting ideas to stakeholders and influencing business decisions every day.
You’ll be pushed to bring thoughtful creative and marketing ideas to the table
You’ll be collaborating in an Agile environment to deliver purposeful projects
You’ll be working with a global brand - meeting customers where they live by leveraging AI, ML and VR