Artwork Project Manager -
This is a long term 1 year freelance position onsite with our global beauty client, 40 hours/week
• Develop and maintain high level proficiency in Corporate Packaging Guidelines and individual Brand standards in order to produce comprehensive, brand specific, legally compliant packaging artwork for all assigned Brands and Categories.
• Develop high level proficiency in electronic workflow system and be able to troubleshoot for all assigned Brands.
• Coordinate with respective business units to ensure required artwork elements are turned over on time and are consistent with the corporate guidelines and standards.
• Review and assess accuracy of all artwork data and required elements for artwork production.
• Identify and resolve all artwork and timeline issues and negotiate with appropriate departments to develop tactical plans for project completion. Notify Director of critical issues and next steps.
• Review and approve the accuracy of all artwork proofs throughout the electronic routing process. Review and approve the accuracy of all Final Artwork prior to Final Release.
• Prepare and providestatus reports on a regular basis for all pending and in-process artwork, and review with Artwork Director in clear communication
• Communicate to Art Production groups the volume of upcoming projects in the pipeline to allow for optimal efficiency of resources within those groups.
• Ability to move comfortably to different priorities. Comfortable working in an ever changing environment and produce on multiple tasks within a communicated timeframe.
• Minimum of 3 years business experience of which at least one of those years are in artwork tracking or in comparable project management
• Excellent team player with strong analytical, negotiating and communication skills
• Excellent follow up and organizational skills
• Ability to multi-task, establish priorities and yet be flexible in an ever-changing environment
• Ability to use computer systems necessary to meet department objectives including Excel, Word, PDS
• College / University degree recommended