- Burbank, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Audra Kemmerling
Large Media and Entertainment brand in Burbank is seeking a CRM Analyst to join their team. This is a 6-month assignment with the possibility of extension.
Television CRM organization in developing and growing consumer relationships through email campaigns, push notification campaigns, and consumer insights. The Analyst will support Direct Marketing efforts as well as CRM/Research projects. The Analyst will report to the Manager, CRM and work closely with internal and external stakeholders to drive CRM initiatives and insights across DATG business units.
- Executes email marketing campaigns, including set-up, testing, deployment, and reporting.
- Executes push notification campaigns, including set-up, testing, deployment, and reporting.
- Works in tandem with CRM team on targeting and segmentation for email and push campaigns.
- Maintain and develop data collection portals and data integrations as they relate to CRM programs and initiatives.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to improve creative and copy in campaigns by leveraging best practices and iterative testing / optimization.
- Work with internal clients to plan and implement CRM analysis to meet business goals including data segmentation for consumer insights.
- Other projects as assigned
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in email marketing
- Proficiency in email/push marketing with demonstrable knowledge of best practices, understanding of trends related to privacy and regulatory environment, experience with common tools in the marketplace, etc.
- Experience with email management services (Cheetah Digital, ExactTarget, Responsys, etc.)
- Proficiency with web analytic tools, marketing analytics/metrics, and standard marketing KPI’s with various online and offline channels
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office with strong competence in Excel
- Basic knowledge of HTML, Adobe Photoshop, and Adobe Dreamweaver
Required Education: Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field or equivalent combination of work experience.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in CRM or marketing strategy; 1 year in push marketing.
- Experience working in PowerPoint and/or Keynote
- Familiarity with Omniture and Tableau
- Experience with app management services (Braze, Urban Airship)
- Experience with ancillary email service providers (Movable Ink, LiveClicker, Litmus, etc.)
- Basic database structure understanding
- Experience with app user experience/ user interface concepts
- Demonstrated aptitude for learning new skills, programs, and processes
- Highly competitive salaries: commensurate with experience
- Insurance: Excellent medical benefits with premiums largely subsidized by Aquent
- 401k Plan
- 24-hours Paid Sick Leave in CA
- Perks & Discounts at leading major retailers
If you're available and interested in pursuing this opportunity, please forward your resume to Jennifer Torrens at Jtorrens@aquent.com. Thank you in advance!