**Seeking a talented Content Manager with a client in San Bruno**
This role on the Change, Communication and Training team will improve our eCommerce category support through the procurement, design, development and delivery of relevant and engaging online documentation support and digital training content. This position requires a curious and detail-oriented individual with a large set of skills and interests that can apply to successful final products.
• Work directly with Product Management and Subject Matter Experts to produce, update, and maintain high quality, employee-facing documentation and online training support aids for key business processes and deeply technical software products used by our eCommerce merchants.
• Deliver documentation in various formats: Knowledge Base articles, user guides, FAQs, animations, graphics and microlearning videos.
• Leverage feedback data to analyze existing platform and content and identify improvement opportunities which will contribute to improving the user experience.
• Analyze, revise and refine existing knowledge base content in alignment with user feedback data and eCommerce strategic goals.
• Partner with Go to Market teams to successfully integrate new product support materials into the existing ecosystem.
• Bring innovation and experimentation to product documentation.
• Develop traceable metrics to quantify the success of our execution and drive adjustments.
• 3 to 5+ years' experience of researching, writing, editing, and reviewing product documentation and content in support of a technical product or change management process.
• Ability to work and be successful both independently and as part of a team.
• Excellent problem solving, organizational, interpersonal, and oral/written communication skills.
• Adaptable and detail-oriented with a focus on execution to ensure quality of deliverables and continuous improvement of process and tools.
• Ability to balance multiple priorities in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and meet assigned deadlines.
• Provide and receive effective feedback from others.
• Demonstrate understanding of usability principles as it relates to writing technical content for non-technical consumption.
• Visual design, Storyboarding, and audio/video scripting skills.
• Previous experience with Confluence, HelpDocs, and Adobe Experience Manager is helpful.
• Solid knowledge of course development software (Camtasia, Elucidat, Storyline, Captivate, Articulate, etc.) a huge plus.