We're looking for meticulous production designers who can take ownership and identify opportunities to communicate to deliver the highest-quality assets to the UX designers and engineers alike.
- Deliver highest-quality digital assets for designs that range across multiple hardware devices and regions.
- Translate designs into assets, organize them, and communicate them in a way that they can be visually referenced and integrated by UX and engineering teams.
- Implement working processes for asset production as well as methods for efficiency and communication.
- Best in class portfolio demonstrating top notch production design skills for web and mobile platforms.
- Significant organizational and process skills; ability to both implement efficient working processes as well as process-automation tools. Strong attention to detail and zero tolerance for design inconsistency.
- Excellent communication, presentation, documentation, interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Confidence in technical knowledge to be able to communicate expectations accurately with engineers and UX.
- Project management skills related to planning, allocating and communicating. Illustration and photography skills
- Expertise with design programs (Sketch, Adobe design suite, G suite …) and video production/animation skills a plus.
- Commitment to and interest in production design; this position is not specifically a stepping stone to a UX design role.
- 5+ years of experience as a production designer in the software development environment.
- Understanding of content management systems and automation tools for asset creation.
- Solid understanding of regional needs for asset localization.
- Ability to improve UX with good rationale.