Love sports and marketing? Read below for a great opportunity and apply with current resume!
**This role is based in Alpharetta, and will occasionally visit the One Atlantic Center location downtown.
Our financial industry client seeks a Marketing Coordinator with 2+ years relevant experience. The Coordinator will support the operational implementation and activation for corporate-level sports sponsorships including but not limited to Atlanta Falcons, Atlanta Braves, Masters and TOUR Championship to ensure we are maximizing our client's investment, customer relationships and brand extension opportunities.
What you'll do:
- Work with cross-functional internal teams and external agencies to coordinate and support operational and logistical functions related to sponsorships, branded assets on-site activity and ticket programs for events listed above.
- Provide input to evaluate sponsorships for program optimization, customer impact and return on investment.
- Execute all operational and logistical functions related to sponsorships, on-site activity and ticket programs for events
- Manage day-to-day ticket activities including contact strategy development, ticket user needs and assessment, scheduling assigned assets, and ticket management process
- Manage attendee ticket logistics (ticket distribution, parking passes, etc.)
- Manage tracking of event attendees
- Manage other non-ticket assets programs including employee discounts and special events
- Execute activation plans for all sponsorships including programming, content, talent, budgets, measurement, etc.
- Serve as lead point of contact and direct at-event staff for all in-stadium activation programs
- Facilitate fulfillment of contractual assets for each partnership/team – eg media, digital, promotional assets
- Support creative process from development through approval and delivery
- Coordinate legal and compliance approval workflow and data collection process for all in-market assets
- Facilitate program measurement including KPI dashboards, surveys and media metrics
- Support program strategy, analysis and optimization
- Execute event communications plans
- Creates and maintain weekly project status reports, timelines, and schedules
- At least 2-5 years of marketing, sponsorship, event management or promotional experience
- Proven on-site activation team management experience
- Experience working with/or for promotional/event agencies
- Experience working with senior-level executives and/or their Executive admins
- Bachelor degree in Marketing or related field
- Excellent project management skills; self-directed and results-orientated
- Outstanding team player and relationship builder
- Detail-oriented, accurate, professional and accountable
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills coupled with a positive, energetic attitude
- Ability to interact with all executive levels, including the CEO and SLT office (EAs )
- Possess the highest level of integrity, ethics and professionalism
- Flexibility to react quickly in a fast paced high growth environment
- Detailed working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PPT, Access)
- Ability to address complex issues utilizing a clear and thoughtful manner and come to a resolution quickly without jeopardizing the event or relationships with people involved.
- Sensitivity to private and privileged information