Our Fortune500 client is looking for a Digital Asset Administrator for a 12+ month assignment with potential to extend beyond! Digital Asset Administrator will prepare, maintain and retrieve upon request all digital assets ( photos, packaging, artwork , copy, etc.) within the Content Services Portal.
• Manage the access and secure release of final Toy packaging artwork and photography, and copy files on the Content Service Portal. Ensures secure release of sensitive movie-related and/or licensed assets by adhering to Hasbro’s Intellectual Property policy and release dates provided by Marketing.
• Support team with any overflow of workload as needed.
• Receives, tracks and responds to high volume inquiries and requests for final digital assets from internal and external asset users (retailers, sales reps, marketing, etc.).
• Interacts with photo studio on a regular basis in order to maintain a smooth flow of images and asset information.
• Ensures accurate content upload and naming conventions, applies security settings and release dates to individual assets.
• Ensures asset integrity by conducting periodic audits of assets by brand.
Bachelor’s degree in Graphics or Information & Library Science required.
2-4 yrs work experience in Digital Asset Management and/or administrative project management.
Digital asset management experience, proficient with Excel, basic PowerPoint knowledge, good analytic skills.
Excellent communication/customer service skills, basic knowledge of metadata, subtypes, and DAM servers.
Has a proficient understanding of principles being a Content Steward, which is someone with admin permissions to a company intranet site who can upload/download/ manage restricted and non restricted digital assets.
Performs various multi-project tasks that tend to be of moderate size and scope