Our Fortune500 client is looking for a Photo Producer for a 12+ month assignment with potential to extend beyond! The Photo Producer is responsible for overseeing all aspects of the physical production of Product and Lifestyle Photography assignments to ensure that all projects are completed within the budgeted time frame and financial guidelines. They will partner with Brand, Package Design and Marketing teams to deliver the highest quality photo shoot in the most efficient, timely and cost effective manner. They will directly manage the execution of lifestyle photography shoots from start to finish, hire all vendors and crew needed to fully execute the production and ensure consistent messaging across all media formats.
- Two or more years producing photography shoots, both in-house and on-location.
- Two or more years negotiating with vendors such as talent agencies, hair/makeup artists, wardrobe stylists, child wranglers, set dressers, caterers, etc.
• Serve as primary liaison between the Photo Studio and internal clients.
• Facilitate clear, constructive and on-going communication with Studio Manager regarding financial information, logistics, and internal billing.
• Correspond with internal clients relative to production needs.
• Process vendor quotes for payment.
• Schedule projects based on priority.
• Confirm that proper documents are in place for all talent and staff.
• Conceptualize and execute photography projects including being on-set during photo shoots and keeping it on schedule.
• Create and maintain relationships with new customers.
• Trouble-shoot and resolve discrepancies and problems relating to projects.
• Ensure images are secured and ready for creative production processes.
• Provide support for archiving / tracking projects.
Core Skills (communication, planning, financial, supervisory, etc.)
• Successful at organizing large, involved events/productions.
• Able to create and manage project budgets.
• Excellent and effective oral and written communications.
• Demonstrates ability to multi-task under tight deadlines.
• Team interaction and collaboration skills
• Problem solver
• Excellent customer service
• Effective time management
Functional/Technical Skills and Knowledge (software, systems, etc.):
• Working knowledge of the Macintosh OSX operating system, Photoshop, Capture One and color correction software
• Working knowledge of strobe and tungsten lighting preferable, but not required.
• Proficient working knowledge of MS Office file formats, film separation and printing process.
• Significant experience and success in managing a variety of projects.
• Demonstrates an advance aptitude in design, layout and composition as it applies to photography.
Mid-Level - Performs professional level work. Develops solutions requiring analysis and research. Responsible for critical work and/or complex projects performed within a broader technical and business context.