Our Leading Apparel Client is looking for an Associate Web Producer!
A Producer for for this client partners in the maintenance of the seasonal pipeline of the site and management of the team. They produce large scale marketing campaigns, brand initiatives, cross channel and cross brand projects. The Producer must be able to independently drive cross-functional teams to execute tasks and deliverables on time, ensuring that scope and schedule expectations are clearly defined. They must be able to confidently drive marketing projects as well as manage through operational issues. Works with the cross-functional teams to evolve or create processes to improve or streamline workload. Advises team on evaluation of site and tool issues, partners with technical teams for resolution and escalates to management when needed.
Business & Finances:
• Drives communication of tasks and milestones related to large scale marketing campaigns to cross-functional owners within the brand. Responds quickly to change in scope or schedule, providing guidance to functional areas on both technical impacts and timelines. Demonstrates perspective & ability to foresee issues.
• Works with other producers to monitor progress of deliverables for seasonal product & marketing pipelines. Provides support to cross-functional partners through any issues. • Assesses resources and capacity when making decisions on feasibility, support, risk etc. Customers & Markets:
• Leads planning and execution of daily marketing emails from creative development through launch.
• Acts as a line of support for cross-functional teams within BananaRepublicFactory.com when website and tool issues occur. When needed, works with Site Management and other IT partners to facilitate resolution and communicate updates to brand teams.
• Serves as brand Project Manager to deploy website and tool enhancements and/or bug fixes. Works with Product management to define business requirements as well as develop and execute effective training. Where needed, must be able to develop or evolve current processes to efficiently rollout features to users.
• Acts as consultant for projects driven by Marketing, Yield Management or Creative. Managing & Operating Practices:
• Continually assesses cross-functional business processes for effectiveness and improvement. Works with management to drive change across the partnering teams when necessary. • Acts as back-up to the Senior Producer for the seasonal photo pipeline process and advises of key milestones.
• Facilitates the development and execution of special projects, policies, systems and training. • Maintains roles & responsibilities cross-functionally throughout milestones in seasonal pipeline
• Ability to influence and coordinate activities among cross-functional, cross-branded teams. Act as a liaison between business and technical resources.
• Highly process-oriented with superior skills in defining operational processes.
• Working knowledge of web production and release processes, including direct experience with website tools and technologies.
• Project Management skills.
• Excellent oral/written communication, analytical and interpersonal skills to effectively work with all levels within the organization.
• Self-motivated and driven. Ability to work well independently and within a group setting.
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
• 4 years of detailed task planning and execution experience
• 3-4 years of related online experience with a strong preference for ecommerce
• 1-2 years of supervisor/management experience