Our client, a well-known consulting company, is looking for an exceptional Alliances Sales Content Strategist to join their Interactive Marketing team to drive and develop primary sales enablement and marketing materials for their valued Alliance partnerships. This role will focus on content strategy, content and copy creation (decks, capability brochures, internal communications, etc.), and asset development for each of their 4 top tier alliance partners. This Strategist will be expected work closely with our Offering Development leadership team, Interactive Marketing leadership, and Alliance stakeholders to ensure success.
The ideal candidate will be able to maintain a strategic perspective even under pressure, be solution-oriented and a problem solver, have a strong creative eye, and remain a collaborative partner to marketing and business colleagues.
- Work closely with the organization's Interactive Alliance and Offering leadership and Interactive Marketing lead to create, manage and drive the execution of strategic sales enablement & marketing content
- Drive development of core content components for sales enablement including, but not limited to: messaging, positioning, sales collateral, demo narratives, capability assets.
- Team with industry, geography, and growth-platform marketing leads to maximize collaboration opportunities, ensure alignment, and share latest Alliance assets and content
- Create learning materials and sales assets to educate our sales teams on programs and solutions of Alliances
- Identify opportunities across events, media, and digital channels to promote alliances value prop and build awareness
- Minimum of 8 years of experience with strong emphasis in content development; demonstrated ability in integrated marketing
- Ability to work with a global team (US-based supervisor) and work remotely; ability to work well with teams and in managing vendors; ability to manage a budget;
- Broad overall business acumen and team player mentality
- Deep understanding and ability to originate and apply marketing concepts
- Multi-channel marketing experience (event marketing and development, PR and media processes, Internal Communications strategies, Digital marketing, Content production)
- Strong budget management and financial reporting skills
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and work in a very fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- Global perspective and understanding of business marketplace.
- Passion for strategic, well-executed marketing programs
- Ability to work autonomously and independently, yet integrate appropriately and work collaboratively with other areas within Marketing & Communications and other areas within the organization.
- Ability to manage multiple projects under tight deadlines and ability to develop and apply creative solutions to complex issues.
- Able to influence highest levels of leadership within large, matrixed organizations through relationship building and strong executive-level presence
- Education: Bachelor's Degree or other 4-year University Degree