Our Finacial client is seeking a Online content coordinator (Entry to Junior level position) who will be working closely with a content team in their downtown Boston office. This person will be focused on coordinating copy for use online, sending it out for review by various legal and compliance teams and providing instructions to an online publishing team. A significant portion of the position requires closely tracking content and finding ways to work efficiently to move the content through the review process and to coordinate necessary changes to the content.
This is an Excellent position for someone who wants to get a start in the financial services industry, or build his/her knowledge of investment and banking products — and relevant financial topics like budgeting and saving, investing, retirement planning and college savings.
A candidate with experience managing a content review and update process, including resolving questions and comments from reviewers in a semi-independent manner, is preferred.
• Manage the content update process, including submitting content for review and incorporating all changes to text, data, charts and disclosures
• Work directly with reviewers to resolve or to clarify questions and comments
• Partner with the online publishing team to coordinate changes to existing content, addition of new content and removal of content
• Manage all website content through the Legal/Compliance/Registered Principal review process as items become out of date, new regulations apply, new content is created, etc.
• Adapt and lightly edit content for various audiences (i.e., Manage content edits for phone numbers, related content recommendations and other minor changes based on whether content is on the public or private site)
• Assist in managing and updating SharePoint site tracking content inventory
• At least 1 - 2 years experience coordinating content review processes and incorporating appropriate edits
• Experience using web-based systems for workflow and requests
• Adaptable, ability to use independent judgment and work semi-independently
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Ability to manage and prioritize against tight deadlines
• Experience with light project management
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint
• A four year degree is required
• Experience in financial services, ecommerce product management or Marketing
• Demonstrated knowledge of marketing basics such as competitive analysis; understanding of product positioning and segmentation
Please note that this role does not involve web design, web development, HTML, or managing content in a Content Management System.