This position assists in the development, management and execution of digital marketing plans and tactics for all business-to-business and business-to-consumer lines of business. The development of these plans requires thorough knowledge of the functional areas involved, the competitive environment, leading digital marketing practices within the space and familiarity with the financials, goals and objectives of the units assigned.
You should have experience in a system such as; silverpop, ibm watson, marketo, eloqua etc.
What you will be doing
- Create and deploy digital marketing strategies and execute digital marketing plans to support customer acquisition and brand awareness objectives to include digital media, SEO, PPC, Social CRM, the website, email marketing and emerging digital marketing tools. Execute on-page and off-page SEO.
- Work with key partners to facilitate and oversee the analysis of the customer/client and prospect universe within assigned business units in order to provide strategic insight and market opportunities for the lines of business: Identify and target optimal prospects and customers;
- Execute digital promotions that deliver against financial and production expectations; Collaborate with vendor partners to capitalize on identified opportunities; Utilize market research to inform lines of business as to customer priorities and market opportunities
- Manage digital marketing activities in the daily execution of digital components of marketing programs/campaigns, direct response initiatives, and other go-to-market strategies.
- Analyzes and assesses the performance of campaigns and translates quantitative and qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising the campaign strategy.
- Advance the organization’s digital orientation by leading and participating in select projects that improve our digital marketing success rate, expand our digital marketing universe and improve our overall marketing leverage across the enterprise.
- Work across marketing teams to develop and manage focused digital marketing support when needed in order to increase the profile and results in strategically identified campaigns.
- Identify and manage external vendor relationships to deliver digital features/functionality as desired
- Stay up-to-date with latest changes in digital and social media marketing as well as direct marketing practices.
- Creates, categorizes, and refines keyword lists to create a comprehensive campaign that drives qualified visitors to the website and supports in-flight marketing campaign efforts.